Tiande Buckwheat-Amaranth Porridge with Shiitake Mushrooms
Why is porridge considered the best option for breakfast and a great meal to start the day with or an ideal meal for lunch that provides you with energy for the entire day? It's quite simple. Porridge is made with low-calorie cereal that is rich in fiber, vitamins, rare plant proteins, and slow-release carbohydrates. Porridge ensures a feeling of satiety for a long time, does not place an additional burden on the digestive tract, supplies the body with nutrients, helps you maintain eating habits and forces the body to "wake up" and not have to "survive" until the next snack or full-fledged meal. All this allows you to eat less, which is especially useful if you are trying to control the amount of food you eat and are on your way to a slim figure.
Buckwheat-amaranth porridge with shiitake mushrooms is not only healthy but also tastes great. There is no need to cook it. Just pour boiling water over the ingredients, and you will have a tasteful and healthy meal in just a few minutes.
It is great to support for the function of the digestive tract:
- cellulose, which is abundant in buckwheat, helps prevent intestinal dysbiosis or gaining excess weight
- the amaranth contained in the porridge is a source of longevity, strength, and energy
- in the East, shiitake mushrooms are considered a symbol of longevity
The porridge is seasoned with spices and aromatic vegetables. It is a 100 % natural product developed for those who want to:
- reach and maintain a healthy weight
- rid the body of harmful substances and toxins
- support the function of internal organs and slow down the aging process
- boost the immune system and be less susceptible to disease
Diversify your diet - add buckwheat-amaranth porridge with shiitake mushrooms.
Ingredients: buckwheat flakes (73%), amaranth cereal (10%), shiitake mushrooms (5%), salt, emulsifier: lecithin, carrot coarse powder, onion coarse powder, paprika powder, dill coarse powder, garlic coarse powder, allspice powder, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Store in a dry, cool place, at a temperature below 25°C, in the air humidity <75%. Use immediately after opening.
Add 75-80 ml of boiling water, thoroughly mix, after 3-5 minutes product is ready for use.